The enosiX Framework plugs .NET developers with no SAP knowledge directly into SAP, facilitating a rapid create-and-deploy process for custom mobile apps.
enosiX has integration so you can focus on your apps.
Transform your solutions with business-critical ERP integration.
Whether you want to mobilize an SAP® process to make your road warriors more efficient or merge disparate back-end systems
into a unified user experience, enosiX has a solution to meet your needs.
1) SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)
a. Talent Acquisition
- Structure and manage recruiting and onboarding processes, including activities job
posting and applications
- Onboarding schedule and progress tracking for orientation, payroll, benefits, knowledge
share meetings, etc.
- Training videos, track employee’s progress to completion on training
c. Manage/Request Paid Time Off
- Employee view Available PTO Request Off
- Management approval/denial
- Management view of team PTO calendar for decision assessment
d. Timesheet Management
- Submit weekly timesheets quick and easy
- Track who hasn’t submitted their information yet
- View list of projects and compare their estimate to actuals
- Identify overruns before they occur
- Ensure That resources are accurately accounted and billed
- Create and assign work items from the timesheet submissions
- Collect time entries based on dates and project code
- Receive push notifications to easily approve/reject timesheets
- Management can view, approve, reject and reroute submissions
e. Expense Management
- Record expenses
- Attach receipts using device camera
- Management reviews and/or approvals of expenses
- Send Reports and attachments
- Receive push notifications to approve/reject expenses
- Management can view, approve, reject and reroute expense reports
f. HR Analytics
- Create, manage and display HR related analytics
The ability to develop SAP applications in .NET which is a very cost-effective environment
offers a highly competitive approach to creating new applications and improving
work flow processes.
2) Smart Catalog: Customer Use Case
One of the world’s largest toy manufacturers, had a problem: They had all the latest and greatest product and inventory data flowing through their SAP ERP, but their sales reps couldn’t get to it where they needed it — at the point of sale. And it was costing them the sale.
How enosiX Met the Challenge
We built a Windows app called Smart Catalog using the enosiX framework, which allows .NET and Xamarin developers to create native apps. The framework includes Smart Business Objects that encapsulate all the data and processes around an object in SAP, allowing .NET developers to create applications for SAP without needing technical knowledge of SAP. The ability to create, read, update and delete (CRUD) in real-time, combined with offline options and no middleware requirements, makes this framework a serious time saver and empowers .NET developers to focus on what they do best — leaving the SAP expertise to us.
Using the enosiX framework, our customer was able to go mobile quickly while staying within their budget and avoiding the headaches and cost associated with middleware.
3) Smart Approval: Customer Use Case
One of the leading international manufacturers of elevators, escalators, and moving walkways found itself unable to move forward. Although its PO managers provide excellent worksite oversight, the company’s purchase approval system lacked…momentum.
How enosiX Met the Challenge
As a pilot, enosiX built a native iOS App in 3 days that provided 75% of the functionality
required by our client. It enabled their managers on the move to review, approve,
or ask for additional details on purchase orders assigned to them. Our ability to
create a proof-of-concept in such a short period of time allows our customers to
validate our skills and technology framework without embarking on a costly exercise.
For the final version of the app, we built Smart Approval, using the enosiX framework.
Our software development kit (SDK) and toolset allows developers to create native
apps, and our Smart Business Objects allows them to integrate apps with SAP, without
technical knowledge of the ERP. The ability to create, read, update and delete (CRUD)
in real-time, combined with offline options and no middleware requirements, makes
our framework a serious time saver and empowers developers to focus on what they
do best — leaving the SAP expertise to us.
Using the enosiX framework, our customer was able to go mobile quickly while staying
within their budget and avoiding the headaches and cost associated with middleware.